Dental Office in Battle Ground
Finding a caring Dentist in Battle Ground just got easier.
If you need an experienced dentist in Battle Ground who covers all your oral hygiene needs, give Daybreak Dental a try. Our capable, skillful staff is led by the accomplished Dr. Judith Ris. Our goal is to provide you with complete oral care that leaves you smiling.
Our memberships show our dedication to dentistry and the community
As a member of the ADA, the largest dental association in the country, you can be sure that our specialists know how to help you. We know that staying connected to the community is important. That’s why we are also a part of the Washington State Dental Association and Clark County Dental Society. A dental clinic is a part of the community, and we build relationships with every visit. From first time patients to decades long patient care, maintaining Battle Ground’s oral health is our joy and our privilege.
Professional Teeth Cleaning
- Debris and plaque removal
Implants and Surgery
- Single Tooth Removal
- Anterior and Posterior replacement
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
We make sure you are properly numb or sedated
Some people are scared of going to their local dentist because they’re afraid that they won’t be adequately numbed or sedated. We have several options available when it comes to anesthesia to make sure your worries are nothing to fear.
- We have Nitrous Oxide–better known as laughing gas–for concerned patients. Nitrous Oxide allows you to relax and be calm during the procedure. It acts quickly and also wears off fast, so you don’t feel the effects throughout the rest of your day.
- We also offer minimal conscious sedation, also known as Anxiolysis. In Anxiolysis, patients are given an oral medication to help them relax. Because the effects can last for several hours, this option is only available for customers who can be supervised for a minimum of 6 hours after the procedure is complete.
- Dr. Ris is an experienced dentist that has numbed several hundred patients over the years. She understands that numbing should be done slowly and gently. We don’t rush care and our patients are at ease knowing a competent professional is handling their anesthesia.
We offer services from basic cleaning to tooth replacement
As a full-service dentist, our dental practice provides total oral care, including:
Minor Dental Procedures
- Halitosis, or bad breath, can be embarrassing and uncomfortable. We treat the problem at the source to freshen your breath and your day.
- Professional teeth whitening is a cost effective way to brighten your teeth so you can smile with confidence.
- Sensitive teeth are irritating and painful. We can lessen tooth sensitivity and provide tips on how proper care can reduce over-sensitivity.
- Fillings may be needed if you have a hole in your tooth, known as a cavity. Filling a cavity helps reduce further tooth decay. Getting a filling in the early stages of decay can prevent the need for intensive procedures like tooth extraction.
Major Dental Procedures
- Root canals may be necessary if you have intense pain or long-lasting sensitivity to hot foods or liquids. If you experience extreme levels of mouth pain, a root canal may be able to eliminate the discomfort.
- If a tooth is dead or infected, tooth replacement may be the best option. The bad tooth is extracted, then replaced with an implant that functions much like an actual tooth.
- Severe periodontal disease is treated with the help of a dentist. Although consistent home-cleaning will be required to treat gum diseases, regular visits to the dentist office for a thorough cleaning and check-ups will significantly help.
Dr. Ris has been a practicing Dentist for over 35 years.
With over three decades of experience as a dentist serving Battle Ground residents and their families, you can be confident in Dr. Ris. Since she opened Daybreak Dental clinic in 2000, Dr. Ris has been a staple of the community. Even with all of her years as a dentist, Dr. Ris understands that there is always more to learn. That’s why she regularly attends continuing education courses in order to stay up-to-date on technological advancements and treatment methods in order to provide her patients with the best available dental services.
We’re a trusted name in Dentistry
Our dentist’s office is in the heart of Battle Ground and has seen the town and its people grow over the years. With our perfect scores on both Yelp and Facebook and consistently positive reviews on Google, you can be sure you’re getting exceptional treatment from a capable staff. Give us a call or fill out our contact form today to schedule your appointment! Call immediately if you have a dental emergency!