Dental Office in Battle Ground
If you need an experienced dentist in Battle Ground who covers all your oral hygiene needs, give Daybreak Dental a try. With our capable, skillful staff led by the accomplished Dr. Judith Ris, our goal is to see you leave with a smile.
Our memberships show our dedication to dentistry and the community
As a member of the ADA, the largest dental association in the country, you can be sure that our specialists know how to help you. We know that staying connected to the community is important. That’s why along with our membership to the national ADA, we are also a part of the Washington State Dental Association and Clark County Dental Society.
- Debris and plaque removal
Implants and Surgery
- Single Tooth Removal
- Anterior and Posterior replacement
- Wisdom Tooth extraction
We make sure you’re numb or sedated
Some people are scared of going to the dentist because they’re afraid that they won’t be properly numbed or sedated. We have several options available when it comes to anesthesia to make sure your worries are nothing to fear.
- We have Nitrous Oxide–better known as laughing gas–for concerned patients. Nitrous Oxide allows you to relax easily and be calm during the procedure. It acts quickly and also wears off fast so you don’t feel the effects throughout the rest of your day.
- For some procedures or people with high levels of anxiety, we also offer minimal conscious sedation, also known as Anxiolysis. In Anxiolysis, patients are given an oral medication to help them relax and not feel the effects of the procedure. Because the effects can last for several hours, this option is only available for customers who can be supervised for a minimum of 6 hours after the procedure is finished.
- Dr. Ris is an experienced dentist that has numbed several hundred patients over the years. She understands that numbing should be done slowly and gently instead of being rushed through, and many of our patients are at ease knowing a competent professional is handling their care.
We offer services from basic cleaning to tooth replacement
As a full-service dentist, our dentist practice provides many types of oral care, including:
- Halitosis, or bad breath, can be very embarrassing. We’ll treat the problem at the source to freshen your smile and your day.
- Professional teeth whitening can make your teeth shine and glisten so you can smile confidently.
- Sensitive teeth are irritating or even painful. We can help lessen tooth sensitivity and give you tips on how to reduce sensitive teeth with proper care.
- Fillings may be needed if you have a hole in your tooth, known as a cavity. Filling a cavity helps reduce further tooth decay. Getting a filling early can prevent the need for intensive procedures later down the road.
- Root canals may be needed if you have intense pain or long-lasting sensitivity to hot foods or liquids. If you are experiencing extreme levels of mouth pain, a root canal may be able to eliminate the discomfort.
- Tooth replacement can be a better option if a tooth is dead or infected. The bad tooth is extracted, then replaced with an implant that functions much like an actual tooth.
- Severe periodontal disease can be treated with the help of a dentist. Although consistent home-cleaning will be required to treat gum diseases, regular visits to the dentist office for through cleaning and check-ups will significantly help.
Dr. Ris has been practicing Dentistry for over 35 years.
With over three decades of experience as a dentist serving Battle Ground residents and their families, you can be confident that Dr. Ris has seen it all. Since she opened the clinic in 2000, Dr. Ris has worked as a dentist and has become a staple of the community. Even with all of her years as a dentist, Dr. Ris understands that there’s always more to learn. To stay up-to-date on the latest technology and trends, Dr. Ris regularly attends continuing education courses in order to provide the best treatment to all of her patients.
We’re a trusted name in Dentistry
Our dentist’s office is in the heart of Battle Ground and has seen the town and its people grow over the years. With our perfect scores on both Yelp and Facebook and consistently positive reviews on Google, you can be sure you’re getting exceptional treatment from a capable staff. Give us a call or fill out our contact form today to schedule your appointment! Call immediately if you have a dental emergency!